Mar 25, 2012

Specific Slice & Sensi - I Lose My Control (Specific Slice Mix)


Sensi, a.k.a. Alexander Zonov is a young musician and DJ from Russia, currently attending college to study music. In 2007 he made his first steps in trance production. His tracks initially received the support by the best Russian deejays. Now Alexander continues to develop his skills and works together with Specific Slice.Specific Slice (Nizhnii Novgorod, Russia) has been active as DJ/Producer since 2004 and has a current residency at Global Trance Invasion in Moscow. Together with Sensi he now drops the new single "I Lose My Control" on the In Trance We Trust imprint. The single is a showcase for both producers, each offering their own mixdown of "I Lose My Control". 
Supported by: Rank 1, Markus Schulz, Darko Wandem, Dj Joop, Smart Apes, Ryan Morales, Jorg Zimmer, Eddie Sender, Riccardo Sada (DJ Mag Italy, M.I.K.E., Sylvermay, Blake Jarrell, tyDi, Blake Jarrell, Kristina Sky, T.O.M., Michael Angelo, Lange, Dimitri Kechagias, Steve Helstrip, Haris C, Solarstone, Alex M.O.R.P.H., Mike Saint-Jules, Andrea Mazza, Mario Rybansky (Dance One Radio), Ronski Speed and many more!Listen song here:zippyshare

No comments:

Post a Comment