May 6, 2012

MIchal Lazar & Waveshock- He's Mine 2012


My real name is Dominik Malolepszy and I’m from Wroclaw (Poland). I’m a young DJ (for a year) and music producer (for about 5 years). I make music on my pc. And also, I like sausage. In the beginning of my adventure with music, I was creating simple dance tracks. Back then I released my first track on a compilation released by one of the most popular clubs in my country. My track, Shake Me Down, was released in Energy 2000 Mix 03.06. With time I decided to do something more than just producing music. I decided to be a DJ. I bought my first decks and some vinyls to train mixing skills, but it didn’t fully meet my expectations… I wanted to test my skills in club with some real clubbers and then I met a person who changed my point of view in my perception of music… DJ Radi aka Radi S. (Radoslaw Sarzynski) is one the most famous DJs in Poland, but he’s also a good friend and a teacher too. He showed me how to be a real DJ. Due to him and my own work, I could soon play in the biggest clubs in my city. Thanks to him I have also changed the music that I make … He convinced me to produce and play more ambitious music like trance, techtrance or electro house. In my DJ career I have already played with these DJ personas: Randy Katana (NL), 4 Strings(NL), DJ Kris, C-Bool, Kalwi & Remi, Hazel…And here are some peeps often present in my speakers: House: Axwell, Angello, Ingrosso, Hatrias, Clamaran, Tocadisco, Eric Prydz / Pryda, Heiko&Maiko, Laurent Wolf, Junior Jack, Olav Basoski, Dave Amo & Julio Navas, Yomanda and many more.
Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment