Aug 6, 2012

Morris - Boca Linda (Official Video)


If I had to pick after most artists using as input "my name is, we age so and are the sign ..." and other personal stuff I think I'd be too trivial and lacking in originality.I say start with essence, Morris will wonder do we know this pseudonym, who had the idea or how long I've been reversed and the alphabet, or what does one mean ...The answer is very simple, everything was in school in constant was 3 of Marius in the same class and our French teacher fed us all cry Marius1, Marius2, etc. had the brilliant idea to us customize ... the fact is that from that moment all I cried Morris, already started to obijnuiesc and even started to like even more would like to thank the teacher and I can give a bouquet big, big flowers, and she had only a small contribution. :)Look so years passed and I became a student at acting ... four years when I had time to explore the depths of my soul, is the school where you can find even the most hidden feelings, experiences, joys, accomplishments, etc. There were years when I could say that my debut in the world of show-bizz's (commercials, movies, serials, etc..). In parallel with the drama began to like music, scene fascinated me and I dream sometimes even hanging portativul the seven musical notes.Hours followed by singing, contests, music festivals around the country ... was beautiful light, began to like but I felt that I need more, I create a style of my original ... something that can put me amprena in what they do and what I want to convey to the public and in this way came the sun on my street, I met the three boys constantly Play & Win talented, they are those who have trusted me in My talent and more than that I have argued, therefore Desire super hit I say it's pretty conclusive as far as I define myself as an artist and as a man I'd like to think they are the right person at right place.Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment