Dec 18, 2012

Ruby - Turn Off The Light


Ana Claudia Gregory, on behalf of the "show" Ruby is a young woman who attended the School of Journalism and certainly you have heard on the radio with his latest single, "Turn Off The Light". Born 23 years ago in Medgidia, Ruby comes this month to conquer you with the latest miracle of his role Pin-up girl in Playboy June.Ruby has a backgroud as, he attended a music school and music was launched two years ago.Ruby: "With us came "fashion" that the pin-up recently, but a lot of artists who do not understand that it is not "fashionable". It is a culture that takes decades, which gave birth to all sorts of controversy, which launched one of the most beautiful women in the world. Great actresses of 50s pin-up models have been. I can tell you are passionate pin-up culture and the type of beauty that promotes women.I have about 15 tattoos. The first was a "15" which I've done both myself and my boyfriend and is the day when we are together. It was hard to decide I wanted to keep close to me for all things in my life that made me happy and I still do.For example I have a tattoo of a heart that says "Mama" from my mother, I have a dove that says "Home" and is the street I grew up in Medgidia, I have a pin-up model - Speaking My passion regarding this issue, I have a anchor is love for the sea.From the first to the last tattoo, each representing one part of me and my friend Razvan Popescu (Bioart Tattoo), it has very nice value. I can say that wearing a piece of art on your arm".Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment