Jan 24, 2013

Claydee - Sexy Papi


“Claydee Lupa” is a talented young songwriter/producer based in Athens, Greece. He lives for his music and this does not come unnoticed in his tracks, which is why he is working with some of the top and most respected artists in Europe.He made a great impact in the European music scene with his major hit “The End” by Reckless and followed his success with “Last Summer” by Nicko and “Call me” which all three became instant hits within 6 months of their release.His name and/or work can be found in almost every chart in Europe and he is the most requested producer in Greece.Quality comes second to none and Claydee lives, breathes, and represents this in every way possible, from his music, to his everyday life.He has recently applied the above in a newly formed production group going by the name of “BEETKRAFT” which aims to deliver the best possible productions for specific quality projects and artists based both in Greece and worldwide.After years of trying to succeed, I looked back to find the one element that made me achieve what i achieved. Over the years the element I kept finding changed! I thought it was passion, then persistence, after that I thought maybe it was the drive, or the sacrifice's along with the long hours I spent in the studio literally waking up on the console. Maybe it was raw talent, or plain luck, maybe all the research I put in, maybe its a gift, or maybe it was something achieved from experience... Now, I finally Understand what that one element is, and I have come to this conclusion...its not one element! Its a series of elements that all add up, they all add up to one word...Love. I love what I do, love what I create, and realise that everything I put into what I do, its out of love. When you love someone (and I say someone because to me music is a being, its alive), when you truly love them, anything you do for that person, any problems, sacrifice's of any sort, they make you happy, content, fulfilled and never neglected. You always do it with all your heart, just like your child, your partner in life, your parents. No matter what problems you come across, its always worth it, they give love back and even if they don't, you are still happy you do what you do for them. What is the one element of success... easy...it's love I want to thank everyone for their support, anyone that ever believed in me, thank you from my heart.Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment