May 21, 2013

Daniel Creed feat. Mishi - We are


Music producer and mixing engineer based in Bucharest Romania, i've been working my way up in the industry for the past 6 years now. After a great start in my solo career with the track called "The time has come" things started to move faster and in 2008 i started working at Gala Records, one of the most prestigious production companies in Romania. My style of music transcends from Dance, R&B, Pop, Rock and so forth. A couple of the artists i've worked with include Dj Project ("Hotel", "Mii de cuvinte"), David Deejay ("Sexy thing (darone remix), "I can feel (darone remix)") Ryan & Radu ("Rush Love", "Together", "Amor" & more), Heaven ("Sexy girl", "I found a way", "Dynamite"), Ivana ("5 Februarie"), Juliet vs Romeos ("Give in to my love", "Baby boy") and of course the widely argued "Dj Necunoscut" brand withs songs like "O melodie necunoscuta", "I feel alright" and "Borderland" and many other tracks & remixes done for various artists all at Gala Records.Recently i've been releasing tracks under the name "Daniel Creed" and hopefully in time it will grow as a brand.Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment