Mar 29, 2014

Francesca - Just wanna (Official Video HD)


Francesca today released the second single of his career, "Just wanna " a dynamic song , perfect for spring , composed of David Deejay .The new single also features a video directed by Florin Botea . The makeup artist was busy Corina Hera and hairstyles were made by Silviu Yuga . Francesca wore six outfits , made ​​by Amir Dobos ." The video tells a love story through her ​​eyes . Although no longer together , it remembers the good times , parties, quiet evenings , romantic getaway or friends , "said Francesca .Francesca had filmed some scenes " hot " in the video with his partner , Matthew Negrescu . " It was hard to shoot those scenes, I was tense at first, but the director helped me a lot to overcome my emotions and , ultimately , everything was exactly as we wanted ," said Young ." I hope this video to like my fans and to be at least as successful as my debut song , ' Paradise ,'" concluded the artist .You can watch the video here Francesca - "Just wanna " , launched with MediaPro Music.Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment