May 10, 2014

Joel Fletcher & Savage - Swing (Martin Dee Angelo O'shit Bootleg)

 
 
His career began in 2005 when the first time I had contact with the hardware Dj State. Throughout the year, every week honed his skills by helping residents in their work. In 2006, the person was a resident of t . small room club " Deep Club " playing music from the genre Dance , Pop, House, electro-house . In 2008, I left the position of resident due to travel abroad for profit but not parted with muzyka.I had a lot of free time I started Internet Radio called " Remix " which each week gaining more and more fans . At the same time as the first time I encountered a computer program to create music FL Studio which started my interest in creating their own music production in the form of a remix . After 14 months abroad, I returned to the country and in mid-2010 once again was appointed resident in the same club but under the name " Samara Club " . This time he resided at tz . large hall . During this period I had the pleasure to play and work with such DJs and music groups as DJ C - bool , Matush Dj , Dj Omen , Kris Van D , Dj V Valdi , Q - Bass & Monica, Group Zero.Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment