May 22, 2014

Paula Seling - Light my fire


2010 started in a nice and unexpected loud : Ovi and I won the national selection of Eurovision and I represented Romania in Oslo. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my career , I worked hard and managed to classic Romania ranks third in the final . It was a special moment , a dream come true .Also in 2010 , the album " Picking dreams " Radio Romania received the award for best album awards Radio Romania and , to me , was a great honor especially because it was my first album that I wrote entirely . .Now , Ovi and I work on a new album , in collaboration , we " fight " in compositions and ideas as fact , every time the "history" of our scene . We are both lucky to have lived such wonderful experiences in the future and we want to offer you all that is best in us .The end of 2010 came , and he , with a ... surprise: we were require you to participate in "Dancing " where I managed to get to the finals.Listen song here:YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment